Sunday, December 14, 2008

Caramelize.

There I was. Having caramel frapp and revising my history. Texting with my pals and scribilling on the book. I've been waiting for my mom at starbucks for 2 hours. Waiting for her to finish her work lah.

She called me to meet her infront of the office. So I went there, to pick my mom up and straight to the parking lot. On our way to the car, she told me a scenario that happened to her at Giant earlier. And the story just cracks me up.

-My mom bought a sandwich at Giant for lunch, and brought it to her office. She took a bite out of it and it was already rotten. So one of her colleague told her to change it at Giant.

Mom talked to the Information Counter Girl.

Mom : Excuse me, I bought this sandwich earlier and it is rotten. Can I change it to another sandwich please ?

Info girl : Do you have the receipt ?

Mom : Well, i think i threw it away.

Info girl : No receipt , cannot change lor miss.

Mom : You can clearly see at the tag it says that I bought it today. Plus, why must I keep the receipt ? I only bought a sandwich. How should I know it's going to be rotten. Giant food are always fresh righttt. *mom gave the look

Info girl : Er, i dont know la , don't know la. *the bitch look and voice.

Mom : FINE. EASY. Take this sandwich. You pergi makan or you kasi dekat you punya kawan. *Mom left the sandwich on desk & walked off.

HAHAHAHAHHHH. Stupid Info Girl.

Go mom.

No comments: