Friday, August 29, 2008

Suffocate.

I just got home from dinner, with my parents and my eldest niece Izzati. We ate at Salad Bowl chain ferry, our regular place to dine. I wasn't in the mood of talking due to my suffocation trauma. I can't really breathe well cause' my nostrils are small. The doctor gave some meds to eat and to spray. But I still find myself hard to breathe. It's really exhausting trust me. Imagine, i need five deep breath to breathe normally. I really need to go to the hospital again, i am really suffering. Not to mention, I'm having a heavy headache too. But, my face doesn't show how sick i am right now. That's why some of you guys don't know. I really need to get some sleep now, my eyes are getting heavy.

How I wish I could just die & everything is settled.

till then,
kapishhhhhhhh.

No comments: