Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loser

Let see,

Got up. Breakfast, then studied. Lunch , again more studying.

Later , dressed up followed mom to penang. Mom checked up the new house at tg tokong. And asked mom to dropped me at gurney. Basically, went gurney alone. Which is really boring. I think , i talked to myself through out the evening. Bought coconut candy & big apple donuts.

Called mum, told me to walked to gurney drive's hawker centre. It was frickin raining. I had to walk, and I was wet. Walking in the rain, with all the curses that i can think of and being all grumpy. HAHAHH, not funny.

-Conclusion

This thing wouldn't have happen if that somebody, would call me to join them at gurney yesterday. This thing wouldn't happen if I wasn't alone. This thing wouldn't have happen if I have transport. This thing wouldn't have happen if I wasn't invincible !

No comments: