Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tagged by Natalia

10 things about the person who tagged you:
1. Her name is Natalia Christiana Chantelene.
2. She's my BFF.
3. She's 17 but older than my by 4months.
4. She likes to sing in class.
5. We skip school together
6. Both of us loves McD's Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.
7. I really miss her and she misses me too.
8. We like to eat kebab in class.
9. She doesnt like underarm [youknowwhatrightnat]
10. We always flunk in math but not English !

10 things about Me.
1. I'm AJ
2. Happy energetic.
3. Loves all his cousins/family from all over the world.
4. Loves good food, cakes, milk shakes, fruits, chocolate etc.
5. Loves singing.
6. Loves theatre.
7. Sakae Sushi or any japanese food is to die for.
8. Loves girls in heels.
9. A Nike fan.
10. Sarcastic.

I tag.
1. Elyn 2. Kelvin 3. Mafa 4. Phat 5. Kenzio