Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Night Only


I am happy and touched cause many of my friends came and show their biggest support. Thanks guys.



Bintang Remaja BSN Finale'. I didn't win.
Consolation. Everybody thought I was going to win. Everyone went "AJ AJ AJ! AJ AJ AJ!! " But when the host didn't called my name. All went quiet.

I sang One Night Only by, Jennifer Hudson. It showed the power of vocal and everything, but they chose the flat-toned singers. But, nevermind. There's more where that came from. Everyone came and support and they loved my performance and I had lotsa fun. THAT'S ENOUGH. fullstop :]


Thankyou to the HipHopCrew who came and jumped! Thankyou to MrC&MsE for being there and the wonderful lunch at KFC. Thanks to ma&pa. Thanks to my neighbours who came. Thanks to Elyn,Saiful&Zack for the banners. Thanks to my dudes who screamed and yell! TYTYTY.


Pictures










"Congratulations AJ. I'm so proud of you. I guess if Jennifer Hudson was there, she'd be totally proud of you"
-Natalia Christiana.

Thanks love. I totally agree.

2 comments:

The Island of NAMOYAKI, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Island of NAMOYAKI, said...

true best friends are friends who sincerely likes you for who you are, NOT what you have.

ask yourself,
how many, 'who you are' and
how many, 'what you have'?
you have in your life list.

if anybody ever told you that hanging around with friends of 'who are you' type is wrong, that fellow is teaching you a wrong thing,

true friends will do things for you without you telling them to do it for you!