Monday, February 16, 2009

Bintang Remaja BSN.



- "Sway with me, sway me more..."

Yeahp. I sang Sway, from Michael Buble'. Practiced for weeks for this day. 11 participants from my school competed with 4 of CBW's. Of all places in Penang, they had to pick Carrefour for this event. But nvm, it's all good.


My singing was shaky at first, but it was all better after the first few seconds. I think , roughly there was like 30+ who supported me when I was singing. All of my friends congratulated me when I was finishd. They said it was the best performance & I can go to the finals. : ]


A very BIG THANKYOU to all of my friends who supported , jumped , sway-ed , screamed their lungs out yesterday ; Appreciate it so much. Thankyou to MrC & MsE. Speacial thanks to Mafarikha, who taught me how to hit the high notes. xp



Pictures










Now, the question is. AM I, thru to the Finals ? HAHAHH, I think I know the answer but the official will be announce on the 21st. Stay tuned !

No comments: