Friday, January 2, 2009

Santa's in town.

25 12 08


First and foremost, I would like to wish a very


Belated Merry Christmas !



I know, a little late. Heehaa


For Christmas, I went out to Gurney with Catarina. And there, I met Kelly & Victor. Cat & I left them alone and we had our dinner at Sakae Sushi. Cat was showing all of her Christmas presents to me till I wanted to puke ! HAHA




This is Cat. She was nagging about her presents. LOL



After S.S, we walked around and met at fourskins. More walking and headed to CoffeeBean.And that is where the whole George game came along. I don't even have a single clue.

- Hey George. You must be George. Well hello George, my name is George. Aren't you George too ? I'm George's sister, Georgina. You must be from Georgetown right George ?

See what I mean ? Eat George. Drink George. Sleep George. Only god knows what is George.

HAHAHA.



Kelly.

Kelly, if you're reading this. Thanks for tutoring :]
and congratulations for your 6a's for PMR.

No comments: