Sunday, November 23, 2008

Only for a while.

First and foremost,

I'm baaack !


I've been away for quite sometime cause I was in Penang. And at last, im back again. I miss my flat screen tv. I miss my astro. I miss my bed. I miss my pc. Most of all i miss all of my loved ones.

Last thursday, I went to gurney to have lunch with Cat. She's working part-time there, so we only spent an hour. We had our lunch at Chilli's ! LOL. Cat is a funny girl. And she talks fluent english. Cat, if you're reading this i want my freebies now ! LOLOL.


Did I mention ? I have to go back to Penang again tomorrow. Will be there for a couple of days.
But this time, it will be less boring cause i'll bring my ps2 along. And, im going bowling with my godbrother E , at penang bowl.

I'm going now.
Tired.

No comments: