Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It Takes time.

Monday

English paper 1 and 2. & History paper 1.
It was hard. For english, i didn't have time to finish the essay. Section B's essay is suppose to be more than 350 words but i only manage to write 280++. As for history, it's okay i guess. Not that tough.

After school, went to sakaesushi with mom. Met nat at starbucks. I ate alot, and i am going to put on weight soon. Heh, there goes my diet. !@#$.


Today

History paper 2.
It was uberly hard. Essay, I can't do it all. My friends and I read some of the chapters that didn't appear for our previous tests, and the moment when we got the paper we checked the essay section. Out of all chapters that we read, only 1 came out. ! How frustrating is that ! Most of the questions I answered it with my eyes closed. Uhhh.

There was no other paper after history, so I went to the hall to chat with my form3 friends. Sonnya, Chauz, Zack and Furonda. We played truth or dare and it was freakin' funny. There was this part, where Chauz chose dare and had to seduced Sonnya. I kept on laughing hardly like no body business.

I'm having art and math tmrw.
MATH !

Going to kill myself now.

No comments: