Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good things come to an end.

As you all know, raya has ended today. Meaning, people from all over the states will go back to school and work.

I'm, in the other hand. Would like to continue my holiday till Monday. I'm assuming that, some of the teachers are going to be on leave and so are the students. If I go to school, most probably several subjects in class will be teaching how to sleep , chat with friends etc. Because due to some of the teachers.

So, why go to school when I can study at home ? Yeah, many of you guys out there will be thinking " Aj ? Studying ? Hahaha, joke of the year " Well, laugh all you want but apparently I'm telling the truth. My end-year-examination will be held end of this month. Which means, I really have to study.

And I mean it. I want to get good grades and bring it to next year's SPM.

No comments: