Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Purple

So, we went to Sunway to break fast. We arrived a lil' late cause' parking difficulties. Then, shop around. My mom and aunt was looking for shoes at Nose, while I was standing like a light pole. Everybody was staring at me as if like I'm an alien or something. Women , if they got into a shop. They'll take hours ! So, they managed to get few shoes.


mata sepet sebelah.


And my stomach was howling for sushi. So, we headed to Sakae Sushi. It was 9pm+ so, the sushi was not much. But that didn't stop me to stuff my face. I only ate few plates cause' there was not much to choose from. But I was satisfied !

After sushi, aunt & mom went to vincci. I decided to go watsons to get some stuff. I was paying then, i heard a voice calling my name. I turned back and saw my kindy's principal. She was telling how tall and handsome I am right now. *blushh

Heavy rain and rain, we went home.
Sigh, I'm happy. Aren't you ?

till then,
kapishhhhhhhhh.

No comments: