Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Better in time.

I am all stressed and tensed up. I feel like I'm doing horribly bad with my studies right now. Yes, I'm not bright. Have to really catch up with some of the subjects. For ex, math. You have no idea what did I get for my last test, but I wanna change before it's too late. Everybody kept reminding that I'll be having my SPM next year :[ . I will do my very best for it, I mean it.

Despite knowing that I have a few problems that is stuck in my head, I just want to forget all of those s* and just ignore. Those thoughts keep replaying in my mind, till I can't sleep for a few nights. Everyone thought that i am always happy and laugh and smile everyday. But actually, im just wearing another mask to hide all of my sadness. From now on, tilting my head up , and walk forward. Gosh look at me, how emo. lol

A little bit of poison, is alot of medicine.
- Mr III*

No comments: