Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last.

I bowled with my parents . Megalanes, Pacific. Since today will be the last, my father & I thought it will be fun if the both us fight with each other. I won, obviously. Average, Mine-185. Dad's-155. Better luck next time ey.

A little fact ; I started bowling when I was 6 till now. 11 years. I'm using a 15.5lb, 14lb, and 11lb. If I'm playing in a tournament, whenever I got a strike, I'll shout yeahhhh! But, I don't go for teenagers league anymore, cause' I have tuition and co-curricular activities. Still, I go for weekly training.


In action, and my precious Brunswick Danger HPC.

Later, we went to Victoria Station. Regular place to dine also, been there since I was 5. I ate alot, cause' tomorrow is fasting month. LOL. I wanna go to bed now, Gisele kept screaming my name. Gotta run.

p/s; To all Muslims out there, I would like to wish Selamat Berpuasa.

till then,

kapishhhhhhhhh.




No comments: